Total Pageviews

Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Biking

It seems that most of my exercise this weekend was biking. I was down at the lake again on Saturday, and I rode for about 45 minutes. Then I was at our hunting camp with a friend, and we rode all the way to the river which was a fun ride. We went up and down hills, through the woods, dodging branches and pushing hard. We saw a mama deer with her baby fawn, an armadillo, some rabbits, and a red-headed woodpecker. We even waded out into the river. We rode yesterday and then again this morning. We rode on the road that leads to our camp, and it was a hard workout due to the sandy road. It was hard not to get bogged down in the sand. Today my gym was closed so there was no FF for me. I will say that my spinning class has really helped me to be a better bike rider on the road. Tomorrow it is back to work for me cleaning teeth, and back to spinning.

No comments: