Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'll Say It Again

I gotta say it again. Keep yourself hydrated. I have been a poor example of this. Last night after my bike ride, I did not drink enough water. This morning, I overslept, and I was running late to my spin class; therefore, I did not have enough time to get that bottle of water all finished. When I was 3/4 through my ride, I started having a headache. I had to slow down and could not do everything that Xand was telling us to do. So, it made a difference not only in my performance, but also, in the way that I felt. So... be sure and drink, drink, drink. Hey.. I bought a dance video. I am going to try that out and see what a cardio workout I get with it. I do know that dancing is a great workout. The cover said that I can do this without a partner. Yippee, I can't wait!

No comments: