Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Favorite Actor

This is my favorite actor. His name is Dale Midkiff, and he has recently starred in the movies from the novels of Christian writer Janette Oke. I especially liked him in "Love Comes Softly". You can catch it on the Hallmark channel. He was in a television series ten years ago called the Magnificent Seven which was like a remake of the old movie from 1961. His character is Buck Wilmington, and I am just absolutely crazy about Buck. I think I like him so much because he reminds me of a younger version of my husband.

2 comments:

Darien said...

Well, I certainly admire your taste in actors. Dale is my favorite as well. And I simply adore Buck. I also enjoyed Dale in Time Trax, Debating Robert Lee, and Back to You and Me in addition to the Love series.

Anonymous said...

Yes I'll say your taste in actors is excellent!