Total Pageviews

Monday, May 12, 2008

I Was A Slacker

I would have to say that toward the end of the week, I was a slacker. I did not make it to spinning class on Thursday. I planned to swim later that afternoon, and I forgot my goggles at home. Then on Friday I went out of town. I did go for a walk on Saturday, but it was not brisk, and it was probably only a mile. Yesterday I was returning from being out of town, and so I missed my exercise yesterday. Count the days- Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.... four days with little exercise. Not what I want. Today was FF and we did a boot camp workout. We spent some time on the treadmill walking at an incline and then we had about 8 stations of nonstop workout and then back on the treadmill and then back to the stations. This did get my heart rate up and had me sweating. Tomorrow is spinning class, and boy do I need it. It is not good to beat yourself up over missing exercise, but just to feel..... out of sorts...you know... like you need to wash your hair or you need to brush your teeth or you feel like you wore the wrong thing... you know... just out of sorts. So, I am going to go strong this week, maybe I can even get in an extra workout in the afternoon. This is Monday, and the beginning of a new workout week. Let's get busy and finish strong!!

No comments: