Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Heavier Dumbbells

Today at FF I decided to try some heavier dumbbells. For the majority of the exercises, I did quite well. It was very challenging, but I could still do the required repetitions of the exercises. Only when I had to stick my arms straight out in front of me did I have a difficult time; I had to bend my arms to do them. I did okay on the lunges, the curls, the triceps workouts, the overhead shoulder workouts. I was certainly tired and my muscles were sore when I finished. This afternoon I went for a short bicycle ride- I think it was around 10 or 11 miles. It was not a hard ride. But the temperature was up and so I was definitely sweating. I am sure wanting to get another bike. My comfort bike has been fine for me right now, but if I want to do longer distances on the road, I really need a road bike. And those road bikes are certainly not cheap. But for now... I am riding my fat tire bike and enjoying it.

No comments: