Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Worked Hard at Spinning

Today I worked hard at spinning. Would you believe that I am not in the first spinning class of the day? My class starts at 6:00 a.m., but there is a spinning class at 5:00 a.m. Can you imagine jumping out of bed and getting on a bicycle at 5:00 a.m.? Not me! I am having a hard enough time getting there at 6:00. But I am keeping with my committment to keep working hard at this spinning class. Does it get easier? Well... actually not easier because I push myself harder. It is a good feeling to know you are doing something good for your body- lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, lower triglycerides, lower fat percentage, more stamina, more muscle, more bone mass, and more confidence. Keep working hard and know that a healthy body is more than just losing weight.

No comments: