Total Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2008

I Kinda Blew It

Well, I kinda blew it. As in no exercise and over-eating this weekend. I was in the hill country this weekend and attended a beautiful wedding. The food of course was delicious. And on Friday night, I ate .....uh.....hmmm.......fried shrimp. Yes, it was fried, and the absolute best I have ever eaten. And exercise....well, I had no time. I wanted to climb Enchanted Rock on Sunday morning, but I did not get in from the wedding reception until late. I will have another opportunity to go to Fredricksburg, and when I do, I WILL climb Enchanted Rock. Today though, even though I was tired from the weekend, I was resolved to continue on; thus, I was at FF at 7:15. We worked our upper body. My shoulders were getting a workout. And we used the Swiss ball to work our chest. Definitely today we had a good workout. So, even if you are like me and you blow it, get back on track and don't give up.

2 comments:

vlad said...

You done good. You took two days off. You need a break now and then. I sometimes take a week off from training with weights and return refreshed and as strong as ever.

Dee said...

Well, I might have needed a few days off. I even went to bed last night at 9:30 and slept for more than 7 hours which is good for me.