Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 15-P90X- Chest and Back

Well, I am beginning my third week. This is my last week before recovery week. I woke up at about 5:10 a.m... right before my alarm went off. So I just laid there and waited for the alarm to go off. I got out of bed, used the bathroom, put on my workout clothes, washed my face and put my contacs in, pulled my bangs back, and I was ready to go!! I got the strap fixed to the door for my cable pullups. I must say that I continue to get better at the chest and back workout. Today the first go round, I did 15 regular pushups, and ended with 10 girl pushups. The second go round I did 12/8. On the bands, I did 25 the first go round, and 20 the second. My biggest struggle is the decline pushups which I think I only did 4 the first time and skipped the second time. I also continue to have a hard time with the dive bombers. I did about 8 of those each time. But let me tell you... they are not pretty. I am having no trouble with the bands. When I finish these 90 days, and I decide to do it again, I am going to get the chin-up bar. But right now, I think this is still fine for me. Also today when I started I was sore. My shoulders are sore from the punching in the kenpo. I also fast forwarded through the water break. On some of the exercises, I would start before Tony gave us the go ahead. I just did not want to waste time. I would skip some of the ballistic stretches. After all, I had to go to work today. So I finished before 6:30, and I was able to get a shower, get to work early, do my Bible study and then put on my makeup there at work. I like to do it that way. I am the only one in the office, and I have no interruptions, and I am not at home to be distracted by all the things that need to be done at home. But right now, it is almost 8:00 p.m., and I am tired. I am about to take a loooooooooooooong bath and relax before I get in the bed. Here is what my food looked like today:

Breakfast- 3/4 c granola and decaf coffee

Snack- 2 T peanuts

Lunch- grilled chicken and broccoli (leftovers from Sunday)

Dinner- 3/4 c leftover chicken enchiladas, mixed green salad, 5 oz. grilled sirloin

Snack- 1/2 c granola, 1 c skim milk

I am still drinking on the milk. I was starving when I got home. When I was about to leave work, my co-worker noticed that my tire was low. After she left, and I got outside, the boss and another co-worker and I all agreed.. my tire was low. We used the air pump, and put some air in it. I called my "tire man" and they told me to come on even though it was closing time. I am so thankful that they got to my tire. I had a nail in it, and they had it taken care of quickly. It is great to live in a small (30,000) town. I got home around 6:00, and ds was cooking the steaks. So tomorrow is plyometrics. Good night!!

No comments: