Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 5-P90X- Legs and Back

Yea!! I did pretty well through this. I thought it was going to really tough at first when they started off with the lunges on the chair. I think I did almost all the exercises. I do have a problem with the running on the tiptoes because I am not supposed to do that with my foot problem. I did do the calf-lifts though even though my PT told me not to ever stand on my tiptoes. All of the back exercises I could do- I am thinking I had better get some stronger bands because I need more resistance... I am not getting to exhaustion on these. At one point though, I did get a little light-headed. I had to push pause. Jen, you keep saying push play, and I keep telling myself to push pause. I did make it through the workout, and the leg workout was quite a workout. Those wall squats.... oh my gosh.. they were tough!!Okay, I am supposed to do Ab ripper X later today. I will post what I eat then. I am about to view my Bible study video... I need to be more diligent with it.

No comments: