Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Posting Late Today

Well, I am posting late today because I kept thinking that maybe I would feel up to doing Day 3 of P90X. But I have just felt tired all day. I got home around 2:00 p.m. I left early today, but I made a few stops on the way home. Yesterday was a fun day of being with out-of-town friends. I first met one friend at Shrimp and Stuff. I did great- boiled shrimp and a few crackers with red sauce and a small amount of Romalaude sauce. I also had eaten some nuts on the three hour drive to Galveston. After lunch we made it to the beach. Although it rained on me all the way to Houston, Galveston was hot and sunny and great weather. So, I got too much sun. We had dinner at The Spot and I weakened... stuffed shrimp, fries, and cole slaw with a glass of wine. Then we went on to minature golf (we had two teenagers with us). I had not played this course since my kids were young. We had fun. We made it back to the condo, and since there were two of us that piled up with my friend and her husband, daughter and her friend, I made a pallet on the floor while the other friend slept on the couch. I had a great "bed", but I still had trouble sleeping. It is just one of those menopausal symptoms. So today.. I was tired.. sleepy... sore from my workout.. a little sunburn. I came home and took about a 2 hour nap which I NEVER do. Like I said, I kept thinking I will go in there and do my workout, but I didn't. Yes, I do need to push myself. I am not giving in, but I am not going full force today.

Here is what I had to eat today:
Breakfast- at the breakfast buffet at the condo
about 3/4 cup of scrambled eggs
2 sausage patties
1/2 c milk
1/2 c granola
decaf coffee

Snack- my own concoction of mixed nuts- about 1/4 c
pstachios, peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, and craisins

lunch- 2 left over stuffed shrimp

Dinner at 3-
green salad with grilled chicken

Snack- pstachios- a whole bunch

I had a vanilla diet coke from Sonic when I left Galveston, I drank water when I got home and I made my own version of cranberry juice- filtered water with cranberry concentrate and stevia.

So I won't say I did good, but I won't say I did bad. Tomorrow I will do Day 3. I am thinking that I may have to retitle my workout to P120X because I don't know that I will be doing it 6 days a week. I will keep plugging away.

No comments: