Total Pageviews

Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 22 and Day 23- P90X-Core Synergistics

Okay, I put these two together because I did not do Day 22. That is right, I skipped Day 22 because it was the yoga. I did not do my workout on Saturday or Sunday. And today I wondered would I do it or not. Because, I was scheduled to meet the movers at my mother's house at 8:00 a.m. But I got up, and I did it. Or shall I say I attempted it. Tough workout!! and when Tony said that we could quit or go on with him? what do you think I did? That's right.. today I quit! That banana roll.. oh my gosh.. banana, superman, banana, superman, ban, sup, he went so fast, he almost didn't finish the word. I was doing all that rolling and just a grunting. And then the one where you roll back and then come back and pop up on your feet... no way. I am so bad at this. I had to push myself with my hands to try to get up, and by the time I was struggling to get up, they were already on their way back down. Anyone watching me today would have really had a good laugh, or maybe a good cry because they would have laughed so hard they would have been crying. I don't even know what tomorrow is because in the morning, I don't plan on doing anything. I did not finish with the moving until after 6:00 p.m. and I had to come home and take three Advil and soak in Epson Salts. My legs, my feet, my back, my butt, all of it ached. I am so tired, and I have to work tomorrow.... so, it is off to bed for me!!!

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

You go girl!!!! Can't wait to see you in a week and a day!!!!!